Friday, August 14, 2009

No Talking Tuesday # 98

I made a mistake today. FRIGG.
I'm so annoyed with myself!

I blame cat molestation and some jerk.

I've been taking care of a couple cats for a friend,
who love to molest me bright and early every morning
with plaintive meows and face pawing.
Today in the middle of this half conscious molestation fend off
I received a phone call. I answered it unthinking and said "Hello"
quickly realized my mistake and hung up.

So though I would like to blame cats and some jerk calling me at eight thirty in the morning.
Really it was my fault. This is the second Tuesday I've sullied with a early morning mistake like this,
I need to be better at remembering the rules of the day first thing.



The List:


I think it all looks sort
of crappy

Also what looks like the
exaggerated cliff/shore height
diminishes the scale

Lishan - no roast please
and water

sorry I meant not hot water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive