Tuesday, January 01, 2008

No Talking Tuesday # 14

Last one of the year.


The List:

Grapefruit I think

One Shirley temple please

Ali

Guitar hero

She is holding her own ------

What is it?

Elegant glass for beer

They may be talking about periods

That juke box is a sham

Late. But not bad

I want more

You should

Over shrimp empanadas

Carlito’s?
Arlington?

Follow your heart

I like the alliteration

It sort of rhymes

I’m getting off on music selection

I’m going back for a sec. round
during Joy Division

Joy Division always = win

We should see the movie before you leave

If I have internet tonight

Set #2 is mellow

You still have your record player?

I’m thinking of getting one
Thoughts?

I’m an old fuddy duddy

Also I just got a record when
I received the new Radiohead album

I guess a bit of both

I’m trying to phase out digital versions
of things (i.e. Photography– large format, writing – typewriter, etc.)

Brings pleasure to my life

What records do you have?

They got to my set immediately

Beatles, mazzy star, ?

You want to sell me your record player?

Where should I go to get one?

Ideally I want one with no plastic

A girl recently accused me of being
“One of those Wes Anderson losers.”

I had to take stalk

Well she went on to explain what she meant
And described the specific Wes Anderson
Brand of emo-ness

More or less

I want to engage in secret communiqué

But cant due to the publicity of this format

Did you make your knitted gabs?

Tell me something juicy

Really

Whatever you tell me, has to be
uncensored, so choose something
you don’t have to censer

Verily

Take your time to form it

I don’t understand the “during” stipulation

That’s a good thing

I agreed to no such terms

I can see that

I can’t

I haven’t serviced myself for eight weeks

Explanation is very subtle and convoluted

This isn’t the format for this, but Brad
has heard the explanation and may be
able to give you a butchered version of it.

No that’s an unfortunate by product
I’m currently suffering through

Medically?

Well its painful… but not bad

Literally

No I can, I choose not to

I can explain tomorrow

One water please

A mixture of reasons…
Ultimately I get far more out of
it then it taxes from me

This is my 14th week

Do you know the expression
“The cut of your jib”?

I don’t know the meaning/origin, but:
I like the cut of your jib.

Sure in a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive