Wednesday, January 09, 2008

No Talking Tuesday # 16


The List:

Hot tea
Broiled mackerel
Miso soup
edamame


1 small orange juice please



That yours?


Who is this?

If I’m reading it right, this is a
extremely good film digitizing
company

Eight

But at other sites it would cost
900$ for a high rez

How dare you

I have to ship I think

250feet per reel

I don’t know what’s going on
there

With your new cannon camera?

Yea that’s in that box set I have

I don’t think so

My music transfer folder is
getting out of control, its become
the nexus of musical journeymen

So you get the files themselves

Is it at some streaming bit rate?

Wait so what do you mean by
having to only get songs that the
person is listening to or
something

So what did off the wall mean?

That’s the future
Is now

That’s rad, but it’s only the
people who are on your network
right?

Nice
So you have to do that for each
separate song right

But then how do you get it to
your home pc?

The power of the internets

My god…

Step softly into that dark night

I don’t have internet at home so
I cant unlock the torrent power

I just have friends i.m me things
that they downloaded

Probably movies
Probably things that weren’t out
yet

I have to read the fine print, I bet
its not what it seems

I have a very unusual and
specific thing I want, so I have
to hash it out with diff. labs


Going to be a pain

I want one, but medium format
is pricy. Yashica one twenty four
G

Rolloflex is the high end?

What about hassleblad?

They all use the same Polaroid
back thing?

So the first two cameras you
said are different size film…?

Ah.

So the mamiya thing is good
though?

Yea I think so.

Why sell?

So your going to get another dig.
Slr?

Is it expensive?

Does it have a fancy lens or
something?

Enough of this digital black
magic
Back to medium format thing

Which kinds support Polaroid
thingee

Mamiya
Pentax
Hassleblad

Is twin lens thingee just when
there are two lens’s that you can
rotate into position?

So the other ones you’re stuck
with whatever lens is in body

But is that lens optimized to be
amazingly good with that
camera?

So lets say I want a medium format camera
with a semi telephoto good lens
and Polaroid back,
what’s that going to cost me?

That’s not bad

Rb67

I want the 35mm equivalent of a
150-200 mm lens

Why?

So

No zoom!

Why does it say 100-200

Samurai spirit!

You have plastic on your
camera?

Are the newer ones more
plastic?
Like lens’s?


Nice

That lens attached to body?

1050mm lens!?

I want the equivalent of a 150-
200mm

That’s how I roll

I don’t want to be able to smell
the model

This whole package is only 350
though, that’s not bad

Bah

Ill leave you to your devil magic

I choose the latter

Don’t bother with the digital back

Keep it real

Hey if you want to be real
serious about scanning negs

You need to use a drum scanner
right?

I can scan at 65000 right now

Yours truly,
I scan at 48000 every night

It promotes unity

I want to go to a lab or
something that I can just take the
port negs I have (30 or so) and
get those pro scanned.

But they’ll probably charge me for
the whole neg sheet or some
such nonsense?

I heard its good as well

But I thought it was for game
cube?


I heard that was good as well

I wait I have it

I bought it a few weeks ago
Haven’t played it yet

I think maybe xbox

Are all the od world games
Connected?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive