Thursday, January 17, 2008

No Talking Tuesday # 17

The List:

I recommend Japanese place
around corner

ISO is a abortion
if we do Japanese
lets try the
one near E.B

Japanese games are the Kate Bush
of the industry. American games
are the Tom Jones.

Miyamoto
and I think the guy who
did the original mega man games etc.
is up there

The goodness of both of them aren’t mutually
exclusive.

He is responsible for all of Nintendo
while Wright is just allowed to stay
in his personal world and make procedural games

Spore is one game

He is running a empire. He can make amore of
a difference this way. I’m sure he would
rather be making games personally but he has
bigger responsibilities.


1 small carrot/orange juice please



Helvetica

I have an assload of Helvetica now

Yeaaaaaa

My friend who is a graphic designer

It’s surprisingly hard to get Helvetica if
you don’t want to pay for it

That’s how I roll

I was hoping to have a keyboard at
work I could dink around on while I
wait for things to load

But this is midi, so ill have to have so
much to go with it, that It might not
be worth it.

But it was free, when cam was giving
away a bunch of stuff

I have a midi keyboard and all the stuff
at home. I don’t know if I want to
bother having a second set for here.

Fruityloops and cubase and reason

Well I have a laptop, but now I’m
roping a computer into the mix. I
wanted none of this. Ill just give this
one away and get a five dollar
keyboard.

Do you want this keyboard?

It also needs an ac adapter.
From radioshack.
All the better.
Midi to usb connecter.
yea.
that’s midi.


I saw this day coming for a while.
You played as well as always.
I just turned super sayin finally.

Train in 300 gravity chamber.

I’ll have to resort to entertaining myself in other ways like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive