Monday, January 07, 2008

No Talking Tuesdays # 15

This no.T.tues. was especially dramatic and slightly ironic,
as the very moment I was supposed to shout “Happy new year!”
was the exact moment I had to stop talking.

I went to a party at my friends house for new years
and made a “shake your ass comp. of music”
to encourage ass shaking.

It had Michael Jackson (pre-alien), Eurythmics, Daft Punk,
Chemical bros. and a host of others.
and the song that played first after the stroke of midnight new years eve was
‘The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There’.

I took great pride that the first song a room of forty or so people
heard this year was a Beatles song.
And of course, asses commenced to shake (how could they resist?)
and my friend asked me who the band was,
which also means the first thing I wrote in the new year,
(and in my first no talking Tuesday of ’08)
was “The Beatles”.

As auspicious a start for the new year as I could hope…


The List:

Beatles

Imagine if we got a girl pregnant
after high school, we could have
a seven year old child by now

Thus begins the new chapter in our
lives where our friends marry

Just Tuesdays

Long complicated explanation

Microsoft office

Chicken flauta please

They gave us burritos
instead of chicken flautas

Did I leave my sexy pen here?
also my response to your question
is 80% likelihood of yes

Can I use your internets

Install mozilla also

I’m going to go home and check
for my pen, i'll be right back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive