Sunday, July 12, 2009

Spring Photos


www.artofali.com/spring2009


I've decided to start underscoring the passing of seasons by presenting the photos I took therein.

Spring came upon me with slow even strides, lots of travel, and quite romantic upheaval.
Before I knew it, I had grown up more than I intended,
and received some clarity through disorder.

I left the world of video games
and settled into a new job and city as the Lead painter at a visual effects house
working with archeologists to make cultural awareness films about ancient cultures.
Which taught me I don't need much more in life than the ability to make art that matters.
Sprinkle in some time in front of a piano, fresh baked bread and kisses
and a pile of smelly old Russian novels
and even my overly critical sensibilities have to admit my life isn't half bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive