Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No Talking Tuesday # 95



The List:


i got back thursday night, and was here friday

also the matte painting you just saw was all done yesterday

so count me as awal for thurday and friday

i mean it sounds like this shot is going to be told through
dissolving between different drawings that are pretty much
the same except for the movement of a few things

so if that's the case maybe doing a nice drawing of the boat
and obelisk, would be a start, but it's unclear to me how the
whole sketch reveal playback thing would benefit this shot

because we're not revealing one image but showing the
progression and movement of elements within an image

that's certainly possible, it's just the next drawing
would look just like the first but with
an element in a different place,
but it could be nice to see things being erased and re drawn
like you say, but it does mean that it's all in one take for me
so to speak and each revision
would be starting over like you say

the actual sketching part doesn't intimidate me at all
so if the information is clear like you say i have no qualms

we could use these sketches, but instead of fading out the drawings
i can erase out in open canvas to give it a bit more of a hand done feel,
but if i have nothing to do right now drawing a boat
from reference is not a hard thing at all


so it's unclear to me
what I should be working
on right now?

Philippe responded, but with
more questions basically

I don't have maya either
should I just work at
another machine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive