Monday, November 26, 2007

No Talking Tuesday #9


Thirty minutes or so into the no-talking day,
I leaned back on a bed and hit my head against a wall
and squeaked out a quite "oww"...
whether or not that constitutes a break of the no-talking oath I'm not sure,
but I felt dirty inside non the less.



The List:

Is this it?
or is there more?

We can chill in your house
for a bit, then if you
bore me, I can leave

I’m being flippant
we can go inside
and you can hash it
out with me, and
really let me have it

?

All right well ill leave
we can hang out
another time

Don’t worry
I’ll leave when I
get bored

So how do you want
to take a stand
against my tyranny?

Well if it’s too much
to deal with we can
just hang out
later when were
more on equal footing?

I want to either leave or:
1. relax in your apartment w/
a full stomach and dark chocolate
2. listen to you chastise me

The lead is a
middle eastern guy no?

Mixture of both

12:40?

I like candle smell

I don’t think I like dresses
that bunch in the middle
like that

I like when they just drape



I want you to stick it to me

what do you want?

no

cop out

It put nothing on the line

I want you to bare yourself

I’ve got time…

time paradox!

tell me what
your feeling

I wont tolerate
any cowardice

If we just take
things slowly
I promise it will
be ok

remember my
honesty rule

I’m just very
patient and
that can be frustrating

The only thing i want
is for you to be honest
with me, and for us
not to force anything

don’t worry about
what I want

I want naked unguarded
honesty

That will come with time
and I’m patient


1 Italian chicken Panini
Please
-with potato salad

Ali



1 hot apple cider please
+
1 coconut macaroon

1 comment:

  1. So, what happens if you talk in your sleep on no talking Tuesdays?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive