Monday, November 05, 2007

No Talking Tuesday #6

Greetings from the Yucatan!

In keeping with my promise to myself to always
publish my Tuesday report before the next Tuesday;
i'm breaking my promise with myself to not be connected
to the real world while in the Yucatan... Time paradox!

Alas,
the lab im working in down here has unexpectedly good internet access;
the only difference is lizards crawling over my keyboard as I type.

So this is the report of my last Tuesday in L.A

Tomorrow im going to unleash no-talking-Tuesdays on the unsuspecting Yucatan-ians

Which should prove interesting when I have to explain to the early morning guards
at Chichén Itzá why im climbing the pyramids and filming from restricted locations.
Should my National Science Foundation and Anthropology badges not assure them,
then things will get interesting.

The List:

Im not talking today
is that OK?

Are we leaving now?

who else?

Where we eating?

Same here

1 chicken burrito please

Tomatoes
Guacamole

For commissioned work:

They can choose a word
or sentence, and the
artist decides what
to paint to fit it.

- All my work is available
to view on my website

- I have a nice printer
and can print my stuff
no problem

I wouldn’t know which to
print to show?

I can just choose like five or
something?

“Mental physical
____ satellites in space.”



1 small carrot/orange

Where is Aaron?

Thanks allot!
I owe you one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive