Monday, June 22, 2009

Berlin or Bust

I'm currently in Montana for my cousins wedding.
The last few days I've been clambering over slippery rocks,
ridding horses and artfully avoiding offensively greasy food
and hanging out with my extended family, I see far too rarely.

I'm leaving Wednesday for Berlin where shenanigans wait for me
of the most epic proportions.
(During which time I may go on a brief London sojourn.)
The next two weeks promises to be a seminal experience one way or another,
I'm likely to return a changed man in more ways than one.
What am I coyly referring to? I won't say!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:26 PM

    http://i44.tinypic.com/30i875t.jpg

    is that one of your pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:40 PM

    Ambiguity is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, that's a piece by David Longo, art director at Monolith Games.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/greyisthecolor/

    Certainly looks like a drawing I would do though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:09 PM

    How do you know David Longo?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive