Sunday, March 15, 2009

Road Trip

Tomorrow morning my German Friend Ingmar and I are embarking on a two week cross country road trip. We’re loosely prioritizing our stops around places with the most photographic potential, specifically abandoned towns being reclaimed by the surrounding environment, a theme I’ve been looking to explore recently. But we’re playing the whole adventure pretty fast and loose. All we know for sure is that we're stopping over in New York City for a few days and ending in Florida. I hope to return in a couple of weeks brimming with photographs that I’ll no doubt be overwhelmed with scanning and color grading. If you have any recommendations for where we should stop along the way send me a message. Look out for a bunch of photos in a couple weeks when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive