Monday, March 16, 2009

No Talking Tuesday # 76


The List:



There’s that one we went to once
that was a little swanky, on Santa Monica
and federal

First let me say you're rather smartly dressed
your blouse in particular suits you

Iced tea

Thank you for picking

So tell me everything that's been going on

So explain how the pilot came about etc.

Twixters?

Does it follow kooky twenty somethings?

Do hipsters play a role?

So what was S.F. all about?

I know nothing

I didn't realize we were so backlogged

Too much to write!

But hey I’m thinking of throwing a
house warming/goodbye/pajama party
this weekend, might you
and Christian be down?

Have you ever looked into being a
staff writer on a show?

Troy still

But my friend’s brother is
moving into the empty bedroom
in a couple weeks

Shauna grey butt?

Very tall?

Hey you know that pop song that's
about kissing a girl and cherry
chapstick? Apparently we went
to school with that girl.

I don't remember her name but when my
friend said it I definitely recognized it
and knew I heard it in high school

For desert maybe
especially if it's "pillowess"

Definitely order something if you feel
unsatisfied,

The Yucatan one is still going
and a Egypt one is in production

But there will be many lines
but to answer your
---> ok I get the line thing now
previous question
I will be
doing a cross country
road trip for two weeks
then be in S.F. for
two or up to the end
of summer and in Greece
for the fall, and outside
chance of Japan late year
and dare I say very super
outside chance for Egypt?

But I'll be here in between
these things

In the living room!

But I’ve been nesting
and it's starting to become
awesome
lighting, cookware etc.

D.P. work?

I ordered so many things that will
aid in making me further ridiculous
including but not limited to ninja
booties and socks. They all arrived while
I was gone so I'm going to have
a grand time opening and situating
all my gifts

Ninja booties are
just the beginning
I've gotten more
absurd since we
last hung out

I've become much
less compromising and
have begun taking steps
to have things the absurd
way I have always
wanted them

It saved you from yourself

Jefferson and Overland

You can just go straight
south from here
or to 405 south

It doesn't work in Europe

I carried it walking for
10 hours every day in Paris
also I uploaded most of my
Paris photos I should
show you

Tell him: "Ali 293"

Tell him I'm Ali

Did you want to come up?

All that stuff strewn
about is my roommates

Clearing his stuff out
for the new guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive