Monday, March 23, 2009

No Talking Tuesday # 77


This no talking Tuesday found me at the grand canyon.
Stupidly leaping thousands of feet in the air from one jutting rock ledge to another,
all in the name of photography.
I left before sunset though which made me feel dirty inside.


The List:

Ask the girl you think is cute
what there is to do here
and if she wants to join us
when she finishes her shift

Your opening line to her should
be to ask if there is any
"non white people food" in this
town. That way you get to talk
to the girl and I have a chance
at eating something decent.


Make sure you didn't leave
any charging devices
plugged in at the room


You go first and
when you get back
take a photo of me out
here so we can brag
about it later

Open hand = low left ledge
First = stand on middle rock

I will make these hand
gestures to you


I just peed in the woods
like the good lord intended

There's Antelope valley/canyon

It's near here

I don't feel right about leaving grand
canyon before sunset, but i guess
it's our best option

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive