Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No Talking Tuesday # 12

This Tuesday was a tragedy of epic proportions.

First I was un-characteristically involved in a number of late night phone conversations,
before I knew it, I looked up mid sentence
and saw that it was 12: 26 am Tuesday morning.
I gasped, made a obscene laden exclamation or two
and quickly blurted to the person on the phone “It’s Tuesday! I have to hang up!”

No the reason this is a epic failure is not because I accidentally talked on Tuesday
as I have done that before,
rather what makes it tragic is that this is the first Tuesday I spoke on purpose.
Granted I was panicked and alarmed,
but that fact remains that I knew it was no talking Tuesday
yet chose to speak that last sentence by way of explanation.


The list:


May I have an envelope?

#9 please

Just normal shorter




I got it to work

Sigur Rós

Múm

This comp is
made for this
time

Tell me something in great
depth

Old Bill Murray meaning
young Bill Murray?

I’m more willing to reveal
personal terse information
if you ask pointed questions

Westwood
A barbershop that
mainly students use
mainly students

More pointed
choose context maybe

20,000$

I don’t believe in radio
butt I do listen to
back episodes of this American life

Brian Eno

He’s done lots of
soundtracks

Last 30 years

He is the ambient sound/music
MASTER

Father

He went more ambient latter
but he can do anything

Did you like the food?

Santa Barbara

Whatever

I’m free to follow my heart
Or my spleen

Friday before Christmas
until after new years

This song inspired me
to ask a girl out

T.V. eyes

Kevin shields I think
is the main guy?

Album leaf – Red Eye
Artist Song

You know who
this is right?

Michael Jackson


This is Hail Social
or
The Go Find

I need psychological stimulation

Did you have a naughty thought
today?

The Sundays

This is maybe my
fav. song of all time

Where I’m asleep on the chair?

I didn’t take a shower
so now my pillow and
bed is defiled by
my hair shavings

The thought of a
potato bug crawling
into my ear and
laying eggs in brain

Baptismal
Horatio gazpacho
Benevolent dictator
Tractor fun factor

Yes

I cant think of anything
appealing, maybe the Victorian one?

I’m pained

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive