Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No Talking Tuesday #11


Do I count the things I write on my pad to communicate with someone,
that I end up not showing them?
A couple times what I wrote became moot,
because it was anticipated and addressed before I showed my words.
So they went unseen by the other person.
I considered editing those words out of the list.
But I figured the same way some words aren’t heard, or misunderstood, or mumbled etc. in verbal conversation still count on some level,
so should my un-shown be counted in the list.



The List:


Paddy-G – super sub
+ 1 chips please
+ 1 water

The other guys diss?

French man?

Mouthwash is the tool
of the devil

I think it messes up the
p.h balance of your mouth

Play?

What did you ask you
to be in?

Why?

Grey suites are cheaper
than black suites?

I think the spreadsheet
of sales is given to artists
at end of week?

There playing no country for
old men at the theatre
right near work --> 7:20 + 10:00

Texture + temperature

Give me some advice on
pleasing a woman

Follow your heart

Dig deep, hit hard

You want to please her

You yourself want her please

You want her to feel pleasure

A woman

Think about it, then answer
from the heart

Provide an example of
this validation

Non hypothetical
Real example

That brought about
Significant pleasure

Not so much a general
improvement in quality of life

Something you said or did that
had immediate pleasure
ramifications


As long as he could do
the dry stuff
also, which he can

Andrew Jones

Metroid

The dub is good

Its good, I don’t
know about best



One ticket for
“no country” please
- student

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive