Tuesday, October 16, 2007

No Talking Tuesdays #3


Well I made it through another no talking Tuesdays without any slip ups.
I think im getting the hang of it.

There was more stuff I wrote that I can’t share because it was related to work.
Just as well, divorced from its context it sounds like technical art babble.
In fact it sounds like that anyway.

I think after next Tuesday ill coalesce my sociological/personal impressions of this experiment.


The List:

What’s helps phone extension thingee?

Brian Eno?

Do you have Vangalis?

435

So no doors?

But this is static.
Is there a scene for static west?

Chicken pannini

Ali

It doesn’t line up.

I haven’t added to the new prop. Yet

I’m picking up a roll of film

Ali Jamalzadeh

Small carrot juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive