Thursday, October 18, 2007

No Talking Tuesdays #4

I made a single mono syllable mistake this Tuesday…. So close.

Alas, when my friend mumbled his response to my question
I accidentally blurted out “what?”

actually it was more of a “wha-“ but no matter, it was a breach and I own up to it.


The List

Should we wait, or does this
Take a long time?

Where to?

A little craggily

Noah’s?

Me = Noah + Hammer

Chicken pannini please

You may be cold

Speak to me at great
Length about your girlfriend

So you have already been
To Washington to visit?

D.C?

When those people put on suits
its probably like a Pavlovian
response they rely on to get
in the zone. Like dawning a
uniform before battle

but we will always need
a way to call political bluffs

that’s poetically tragic

its even Dijon mustard

dancing, house parties etc.

when I’m in S.F. or Santa Barbara
not really here

I would say the exact opposite

I thought the same until I started
going back since living here

Sausage ratio here is so
much worse

Bar/dance clubs

Mainstream I guess, all west L.A.

1. No guys talk to girls in S.F.

2. More % of women are attractive
(b/c they less homogeneous)

3. More places that cater to young real people
who don’t design their lives after magazine covers

Mission district, SOMA, and a
smattering of other places

Elbo room
upstairs

you mean like downtown, silver lake areas?

But I do enjoy not getting stabbed

Whole foods for some chocolate?

They don’t have 75% dark

75% dark?

Belgian + swiss = win
Rest = fail

It scares me that their playing Interpol

They are precious to me


What do you feel like?

Juice

I usually go solo now

In case there's shenanigans afoot

Ali is unusual

Small carrot juice please

Cant. I’m about to take a
Fat vacation.

Winter = Japan again

Its fixed

1 comment:

  1. You seriously need to stop failing at no talking Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive