Saturday, January 19, 2013

No Talking Tuesday # 272

December 18th 2012


I might have made a mistake today? I was working late at Insight and needed to borrow a pen from Kevin and said something like "Can I borrow this?" a few minutes later I saw that it was a couple minutes past midnight. And don't know if I said that before the cut off or not...


The List:

 
So I just realized final gather
is on. That must be why it's doing
this double rendering, have you
already rendered this master scene?

Has final gather been on?

If so, should we leave it on 
this scene now?

I don't know how long final gather has 
been on this file. Possiblyt only since
the biolum tests?

It of course renders much faster
without it. Especially now that 
I've simplified the high res geometry shader

Actually maybe it's about the same...


Let's just
delete the
biolum
render layer         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive