Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Talking Tuesday # 143




The List:



I think it would be cool
if we do the 1080p, approach
to purposely break the reality
of the shots by doing in
shot breakdowns showing
the color wipe on to the white
versions of architecture. This
way we could include this
question of how to reconstruct
color into the narrative
it would be like a reconstruction
breakdown reel in the same
way revealing render layers
in the shot would serve a
compositing break down reel.


I'm still for flat output, re cut
to be much more feasible (less frames,
focus on what's good looking etc.)

I can write up a texturing
to do list today broken up into
sections based on variables
like flat or dome output,
reconstruction and current
day texture work etc.

It has a tuned procedural
what you can see in renders
that looks nice

I was going to repaint color
in 3D in mudbox

I can keep it, I don't think it will
matter too much either way

Kicking off German render
magazine


Tamales plate special please


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive