Thursday, July 08, 2010

No Talking Tuesday # 142


I made a mistake today! I had a presentiment I would, and tried to be hyper diligent, then the mentally retarded neighbors cat who's obsessed with me, started meowing plaintively, from the other side of the sliding glass door, during a quite section in my piano playing. I swiveled around on the bench and blurted out loud "Meow-zer face! Meow!" I was so pissed, though my rage was somewhat soothed by her endearingly mental retardation based obsession with me.

She knows when I'm visiting my parents by the sound of my piano playing, and I'm told that for a week or so after I leave each time she meow's in front of my room for as long as it takes before one of my parents lets her in to see for herself I'm not there. She wont leave until she's done a tour of the room, and even then to come back the next day to check again. If only I could find this purity of love from a human woman... Maybe she too has to be mentally retarded?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive