Monday, December 14, 2009

Food Update

I made a new extention to my website for my food photography:

www.artofali.com/food



I found a forgotten roll of E100 slide film in my desk at work the other day,
and wouldn't you know it had a bunch of food photos on it
that I took in parallel with instant film at the time.

Below are the updated photos as well as a couple new ones,
and links to their corresponding posts:

Shredded Carrot Coconut Milk Variations
Warm Kale and Squash salad
Pumpkin Ravioli
Lazy Veggies # 2
Bargain Produce! Dear God...








2 comments:

  1. Do you know how quickly I would eat all that food?

    Also, do you remember how annoyed you used to get when i would sneak into the kitchen and eat the food you haven't finished cooking yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.

    And though it sent me into a blind rage each time, I did appreciate the enthusiasm.

    The whole bookshop was full of peekers and tasters, it was like trying to fend off a pack of raccoons.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive