Tuesday, May 22, 2012

No Talking Tuesday # 238

April 17th 2012


This Tuesday found me in Tokyo, traveling with my friend Ingmar, staying at his girlfriends brothers apartment while he's out of town.

Ingmar and I have lots of experience traveling together, and we fell back into our well synched though slightly ridiculous travel relationship.

We both developed a weird cough while staying at his girlfriends brothers place. I noticed we only started coughing each night shortly after midnight until whenever we went to bed.

Monday night found us both working on our computers and beginning to cough as usual.
He looked over at me and I said:
"It must be past midnight again"
I checked the clock and then said:
"It is. Just by five minutes."

I then realized that this also means that it's five minutes into my no talking Tuesday and was really irritated with myself. I'm not sure if Ingmar caught wind of my anguish.

No list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive