Friday, October 14, 2011

No Talking Tuesday Massive Fail?

Wondering if I had maybe accidentally missed reporting a no-talking-Tuesday over the last 4 years, I checked back to the start of my experiment and calculated the days/weeks since September 25th, 2007, and found that the total number of weeks since I've started is 211 not 202. Which means that I've let nine no-talking-Tuesdays slip through the cracks! Whoops! Sloppy town over here. So um yea... ahem, don't know what to say about that... Sorry?

To be clear I've properly observed every Tuesday by not talking, but apparently forgot to make a corresponding posts nine times. In all likelihood those nine times were weeks that I didn't write anything down to communicate with anyone.

So yea, anyway, I'm going to resume my no talking count at 212, leaving an embarrassing gap in my ascending numbered posts. Shameful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive