Saturday, May 28, 2011

5 A Month Club: February

Sadly my ambitious plan for the 5 a month club, died after it's second month... It's proven too much work to fit in 5 projects each month without removing other projects I've already invested too much time into. Ah well, live and learn.

(To see the January Installment: 5 A Month Club: January )

Below are the results of the February installment of the 5 A Month Club:


Film:




Song:




Painting:







Sculpture:



Writing:



First Date



[Interior. Living room. Day]

Josh and Blake playing video games (Teenagers)
Josh's older brother Todd walks in:


Todd:
Alright get your shit together; Liz got you a date with her sister.
You're picking her up at six,
and keep her out for at least a few hours; me and Liz finally got her parents house to ourselves.

Josh:
(Not looking up from TV, continuing to play video games)
What's she look like?

Todd:
She looks nice, like Liz.

Josh:
Is she fat?

Todd:
No she's not fat. I said she looks like Liz. Is Liz fat?

Josh:
Well she ain't thin.

Blake:
(Interrupting)
A monster would want to eat her.

(Todd looks up confused and annoyed and distracted, Josh doesn't bat an eye.)

Todd:
What?

Blake:
You know, if a monster wanted to eat someone
they wouldn't want someone who's all skin and bones,
and they wouldn't want someone with only fat,
they would want someone meaty...
I guess if monster food is too distracting, mountain lion food works just as well.

Todd:
Whatever, I don't know why I asked.
(looks back to Josh still playing video games)
So pick her up at six.

Josh:
I don't think so.

Todd:
Why the fuck not?
What the hell are you doing that's so important?
Playing Mario Bros. with this fuck face?

Blake:
Hey!

Josh:
Relax I'm just not interested.
Find somewhere else to fuck your girlfriend.

Todd:
(Takes a deep breath)
This isn't about me fucking Liz,
this is about you sitting around all day playing video games
and rotting in a pile of gummy bears and pretzels with this ass hat,
(Blake: Hey!)
and that's pathetic and you need to realize that.

Josh:
Damn, what the hell.
So I don't want to go out with your girlfriend's sister, so what?
You don't hear me making demands of you, so why are you all up in my shit for?

Todd:
Listen, I'm your brother, I don't want to care but I do.
You're eighteen and you've never had a girlfriend,
you've never felt a pair of tits,
you can't manage your dick any better than a job or bank account.
And now you have an opportunity to go out with a real girl, do you understand?
Not that Japanese cartoon shit you jerk off to.

Blake:
(Interrupting)
Dude lay off him, it's not like he committed a crime or so--

Todd:
(Interrupting)
Blake shut up.
You can enter this conversation when it becomes normal to describe women as monster food.

Todd:
(Turns back to Josh)
Come on Josh, just go out with her, if you don't like her you don't have to see her again.

Blake:
(Takes hand off controller and pumps fist into air)
Yes! you got worked!
(In reference to video game)

Josh:
(Exasperated at having lost game, throws down controller and looks up at Todd angry and annoyed)
Okay fine!
God damn, I'll take her out, just stop grilling me.

Todd:
Good and take a shower first,
you smell like a moldy butt crack.
No offense Blake.

Blake:
Hey!

(Todd exits room)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive