Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Raccoons!

Oh my!
I just heard a bunch of chirpy gargle-ish sounds coming from the backyard at my parents place
and what do I see when I go to the window but two feisty raccoons
in the middle of making whoopy!

At first they were alarmed at my sudden appearance
and one of them defied evolution by stranding straight up on his hind legs (like it aint no thang)
and checked me out for a good minute,
then they sort of nervously shuffled around the plum tree
I stayed still long enough at the window for them to regain confidence and they went back at it.

Raccoon love looks fun!
It's mostly tumbling around, chirping, ear nibbling, wrestling,
running around, chasing and being chased.
Actually it sort of reminds me of my current love life... But in raccoon form.

Oh man!
Now they climbed the fountain and are drinking water and splashing each other!
That must be refreshing after so much Raccoon sex!
These raccoons are totally making themselves at home in my parent's backyard,
god bless their little souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive