Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No Talking Tuesday # 74

This week I resumed work at Insight
Where I'm continuing on the film Maya Skies.
A little over a year back I had done a two week stint in the Yucatan 
3D scanning Mayan temples/pyramids and painting up some pre-viz (www.artofali.com/mayaskies).

This time I'm in the bay area working on sight in the Emeryville studio, and have been having a blast,
thanks in no small part to the talented and wonderfull people I'm working with.
As evidenced in the effortless communication my first no talking tuesday on the job.


The List:

Ali nice to meet you

Photoshop?

Can you give me a print screen of the serpent?
so I can know how to shape the scales for the displacement map


Where is that obj file for the thing I'm giving the
stucko treatment

Last night we tried to bring that file into bodypaint

Well we're just using body paint for the maps right?

Right but that's just for painting maps for objects?

We're not sculpting in body paint so why would the
cordinates of object matter?

We just have another obj centered so we can work
with it in bodypaint, but it would be just for
working on map creation

I don't remember, but it could be complicated as
far as U.V's go if we have a bunch of
discreet pieces with different U.V's and objects
in Bodypaint

Gmail


Can you help me? How come I can't sculpt on this


EA owns them now

I didn't look

Culver city

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive