Saturday, January 31, 2009

No Talking Tuesday # 70


Greetings from Paris.
This Tuesday found me not talking in a language I can’t speak anyway.
How terribly convenient.



The List:


What you’re describing
is like Japanese also


I can’t make sense of the
network access thing
to go online?

How did you get it to work?


Is there a non-mouth
(cleaning) tooth
brush I can use?
(to clean camera
stuff)

In an hour or so I was thinking
of making a “polenta-ball”
desert thing I’ve been
imagining over the last
couple days. But I have
no idea how they will
come out. If I make them
will you try them?

May god help us all…

I’m going to go back to
finish it maybe
tomorrow

Hmm. Now you got me
all worried…

I was going to finish
the line art and
do a wash coloring
like the plant on
the first page

I’m going to the store
to look for something
to put in the centre
of the polenta balls
do you want me to
pick you up anything?

Is there
any vanilla?


Are you hungry for dinner?

I am roasting some vegetables now
will be ready in about 45 mins if
you can wait that long?

Anna told me
this morning she
is coming home
at midnight?


About 1 1/2


Remember we have
that desert after
this. Though I have
no idea how it came
out. It’s possible I
flew to high by
Adding those figs…

I roasted the
pepper and
garlic and
tomatoes which
made them sweet
plus the balsamic
vinegar is a
little sweet

Far south behind
Anna’s
school
library?

I made a
couple without
the figs to be
safe. All are
fair game if you
want to snack
later

I still have lots
of batter to make fresh
ones

I found it tends
to bring out
peoples true
colors

Well I have
to be able to work
and interact with
people. If I was always
alone on Tuesdays I wouldn’t
learn as much I don’t think

Ultimately no talking day
is about communication

Listening is
as active
in conversation
as talking
sometimes
but more
rare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive