Friday, November 07, 2008

Polaroid/Drawing Series

I’ve decided to get the most out of my dwindling supply of Polaroid film
by starting a new series where I take a Polaroid of the subject I have drawn.
Specifically the more refined brush pen/wash drawings I’ve been doing recently.
The idea being I present the drawing and Polaroid together.

The drawings are to be done in my sketchbook,
though I’m still trying to decide if I want to present them that way,
with the Polaroid pasted on the opposite page,
or to present them a little more deliberately.
I did a little experimentation with the first one in the series and tried both approaches:



1 comment:

  1. I finally subscribed to your blog getting pipe lined into my mail program. I have a nice collection of diverse blogs now for leisure readings. I prefer the sketchbook version as it highlights the retroness of your medium choices.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive